Chris, Superman should have an action figure of YOU on his nightstand... You're the real, live hero, afterall... Congratulations on your last treatment! God bless, Mary Beth
I attempted to send a message two days ago and it didn't go through. Hope tonight is better.
Bottom line, I can't tell you how happy we are for both of you that this chapter is over and the future lies ahead. How nice it is to know a Superman and Superwoman!!!
This is our attempt at leaving you a comment from the "techno-dummies" Uncle Jim and Aunt Lynn. Congratulations for making it through this stage. We are confident of positive results! Keep the faith!
4 comments:
Chris,
Superman should have an action figure of YOU on his nightstand... You're the real, live hero, afterall...
Congratulations on your last treatment!
God bless,
Mary Beth
Dear Chris and Diane,
I attempted to send a message two days ago and it didn't go through. Hope tonight is better.
Bottom line, I can't tell you how happy we are for both of you that this chapter is over and the future lies ahead. How nice it is to know a Superman and Superwoman!!!
Hugs to you both,
Susan
This is our attempt at leaving you a comment from the "techno-dummies" Uncle Jim and Aunt Lynn. Congratulations for making it through this stage. We are confident of positive results! Keep the faith!
Love,
Uncle Jim & Aunt Lynn
Post a Comment