Sunday, September 30, 2007

Some Pics


Me in front of the Radiation Center where I receive my twice daily treatments.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Chrissy Boy,

That mask kinda reminds me of hannibal the cannibals mask.

Are they going to let you keep it? Halloween costume next year?? D can dress up as your nurse ;)

Unknown said...

Hi Chris This is Tina Richert. I'm using Mikes laptop. Sorry I missed you and Diane last Nov. I was truly devastated to hear of your cancer. After reading your bloggs and visiting with your mom I am relieved and happy to find you have overcome. All my best to you and Diane. The pics of your BMW are wonderful. You remind me of Tom when he first got his BMW. He was soooo excited. He use to say that his car was his baby. Always was beautifully clean and shiny. I don't have my computer hooked up so I don't e-mail or blog much but please leave a reply and I will get it. God bless both of you.

Anonymous said...

[center][url=http://www.viagra-billig.medsjoy.biz][img]http://www.viagrakaufen.enjoymeds.biz/kaufen_cialis.jpg[/img][/url][url=http://www.viagra-billig.medsjoy.biz][img]http://www.viagrakaufen.enjoymeds.biz/kaufen_levitra.jpg[/img][/url][url=http://www.viagra-billig.medsjoy.biz][img]http://www.viagrakaufen.enjoymeds.biz/kaufen_viagra.jpg[/img][/url][/center]
[b]CIALIS KAUFEN EUR 1.10 pro pille >>> Jetzt Kaufen! <<< Kaufen CIALIS in Deutschland CIALIS Germany[/b]
[b]CIALIS KAUFEN KAUF BILLIG CIALIS CIALIS erection[/b]
http://www.kanarenforum.de/members/billigcialis.html
[u][b]KAUFEN CIALIS OHNE REZEPT[/b][/u]
[url=http://www.immobilienforum.de/members/billigcialis.html]CIALIS BILLIG OHNE REZEPT KAUFEN OHNE REZEPT[/url] - BESTELLEN REZEPTFREI CIALIS
[b]CIALIS KAUFEN CIALIS REZEPTFREI KAUFEN CIALIS alternatives[/b]
[url=http://www.naturforum.de/members/billigcialis.html]CIALIS Rezeptfrei[/url] - ONLINE KAUF CIALIS
[b]CIALIS KAUFEN CIALIS KAUFEN CIALIS alternativ[/b]
[url=http://my.prostreetonline.com/member/CialisKaufen]CIALIS BILLIG ONLINE[/url] - ONLINE KAUF CIALIS
[b]CIALIS KAUFEN REZEPTFREI CIALIS KAUFEN CIALIS Suisse[/b]

Anonymous said...

[center][url=http://www.viagra-billig.medsjoy.biz][img]http://www.viagrakaufen.enjoymeds.biz/kaufen_cialis.jpg[/img][/url][url=http://www.viagra-billig.medsjoy.biz][img]http://www.viagrakaufen.enjoymeds.biz/kaufen_levitra.jpg[/img][/url][url=http://www.viagra-billig.medsjoy.biz][img]http://www.viagrakaufen.enjoymeds.biz/kaufen_viagra.jpg[/img][/url][/center]
[b]CIALIS KAUFEN EUR 1.10 pro pille >>> Jetzt Kaufen! <<< CIALIS im Internet Kaufen BILLIG CIALIS Apotheke[/b]
[b]CIALIS KAUFEN CIALIS BILLIG KAUFEN ONLINE CIALIS Oesterreich[/b]
http://www.colleges.ch/curriculum-vitae-f7/rezeptfrei-cialis-eur-1-15-pro-pille-bestellen-cialis-rezept-t593-15.html
[u][b]KAUFEN CIALIS OHNE REZEPT[/b][/u]
[url=http://www.mensstyleforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3042]CIALIS OHNE REZEPT[/url] - CIALIS
[b]CIALIS KAUFEN KAUF REZEPTFREI CIALIS CIALIS Nederland[/b]
[url=http://www.merabollywood.com/bollywood-masala-board/21063-billig-cialis-eur-1-15-pro-pille-bestellen-cialis-billig-rezeptfrei.html]CIALIS BILLIG KAUFEN ONLINE[/url] - CIALIS KAUFEN BILLIG
[b]CIALIS KAUFEN CIALIS KAUFEN ONLINE CIALIS bestellen[/b]
[url=http://www.talktwells.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=5]CIALIS im Internet Kaufen BILLIG[/url] - CIALIS BILLIG KAUFEN
[b]CIALIS KAUFEN CIALIS KAUF erection CIALIS[/b]