
Chris is really excited about this blog and i think has more fun reading everyone's comments than posting about himself so I wanted to chime in while i have the chance.
As he already said, we were all here to go to his radiation appt on Friday. There was an entourage of women (Diane, Mom and I) with him while they got him ready on the machine. This is a picture of the position that he's in when they begin radiating his neck. It's sorta a plastic mesh material that holds him very still so they line up the precise area - and it actually locks onto the table itself. We all had to leave the room when they started up the machine that rotates back and forth with giving him his daily dose of radiation. The whole process took about 3 minutes. I'll be going back to his appt again tomorrow before I get on the plane to go back to Chicago.
I'm thankful we all got to spend this family time together...having fun eating, shopping and more eating! We spent the day downtown in Park City and are cooking a turkey dinner tonight here at their home. Better go...think it's happy hour time for and Diane and I - cheers!
No comments:
Post a Comment