Awwww! Aren't the two of you cute! :D It's good to put visuals with the descriptions. And I say "here here" to enjoying all your favorite foods! You can worry about double chins after all is said and done.
Drew and I are sending all of our positive thoughts, hugs, and prayers your way.
It's good to see you (& Michelle) after all these years! You look great... Just wanted to say I'm thinking of you and sending a hug across the miles... God bless, Mary Beth
Dear Chris & Diane, It was so wonderful being together with you this weekend in Park City. We had good talks and good times. Your 3 girl support group (Diane, Michelle and me) joining you for your appointments was good for all of us. I feel even more optimistic after seeing the excellent care you are receiving from your doctors and the latest technology that is being used at the Utah Cancer Center. Keep up your positive attitude over the next couple months - it is half the battle. In no time, we will be celebrating your return to excellent health and to the skies that you love to fly. The goals and dreams that you and Diane have planned for your future are just a few months away - be patient.
You are my hero - I admire your strength and determination and with all the love, prayers, and support of so many you will beat this disease !
Hey guys, we are thinking of you. Hang in there. Thanks so much for the posting, sharing your situation and keeping the rest of us informed. Sending prayers and positive vibes your way. Look forward to seeing you in the Vancouver/Portland area sometime soon... :-) The Stallards
Keine Ahnung warum meine Kusine Uschi bis jetzt noch Nichts hier eingetragen hat ? ?
Halte den Kopf weiterhin hoch und nutze Deine Freizeit gut aus. Du wirst diese Krankheit sowieso in bester Verfassung besiegen.
In den naechsten 10 Tagen treffen wir uns (.... ja die Sache mit der Wagen-Lieferung nach der so kurzen Schiffahrt ist ja kaum zu glauben) und bringen das Auto in seine neue Heimat.
You guys are so cute. I am glad to hear that things are going well. You both look awesome and it is so great to hear how things are going from everyone's perspective. I hope you keep feeling good Chris and keep enjoying your favorite foods. If you want, you can take the 20 pounds from me :) I would glady donate them. I do have some extra after having Halle. LOVE YOU GUYS!!!
Hello from the Great Northwest where men are men and sheep are afraid. Depsite the paucity of communication, Anna & I have been thinking about you constantly and sending our prayers for a speedy recovery. I cannot even remember if we sent you a wedding gift - I believe Martha Stewart may slap our hands for such oversight - what a bitch. I'll keep up the correspondance. Seriously, let me know if you ever received a wedding gift - I'm such as ass.
Hi guys!! We found out from Dani about your trying year :(. We are soo sorry. You two have such a positive attitude that you will come out of this stronger than you will have imagined. Let us know if we can help out in any way.
Take good care, B, M & L ps: we are Seattle bound from Utah in early 2008
We are glad to here and see all that you are enduring. We are thinking of you both and it's nice to see how you are making out through your treatments. I understand what you are going through and I know everything will be for the best!!! All our prayers go out to you and Diane.
11 comments:
Awwww! Aren't the two of you cute! :D It's good to put visuals with the descriptions. And I say "here here" to enjoying all your favorite foods! You can worry about double chins after all is said and done.
Drew and I are sending all of our positive thoughts, hugs, and prayers your way.
Chris,
It's good to see you (& Michelle) after all these years! You look great... Just wanted to say I'm thinking of you and sending a hug across the miles... God bless, Mary Beth
oops... When you click on the picture, the cursor says "Michelle"
...sorry for my confusion!
blonde as always...
Mary Beth
Dear Chris & Diane,
It was so wonderful being together with you this weekend in Park City. We had good talks and good times. Your 3 girl support group (Diane, Michelle and me) joining you for your appointments was good for all of us. I feel even more optimistic after seeing the excellent care you are receiving from your doctors and the latest technology that is being used at the Utah Cancer Center. Keep up your positive attitude over the next couple months - it is half the battle. In no time, we will be celebrating your return to excellent health and to the skies that you love to fly. The goals and dreams that you and Diane have planned for your future are just a few months away - be patient.
You are my hero - I admire your strength and determination and with all the love, prayers, and support of so many you will beat this disease !
All my love,
Mom
PS: Enjoy that new BMW
Hey guys, we are thinking of you. Hang in there. Thanks so much for the posting, sharing your situation and keeping the rest of us informed. Sending prayers and positive vibes your way. Look forward to seeing you in the Vancouver/Portland area sometime soon... :-)
The Stallards
Hallo Junior
Keine Ahnung warum meine Kusine Uschi bis jetzt noch Nichts hier eingetragen hat ? ?
Halte den Kopf weiterhin hoch und nutze Deine Freizeit gut aus. Du wirst diese Krankheit sowieso in bester Verfassung besiegen.
In den naechsten 10 Tagen treffen wir uns (.... ja die Sache mit der Wagen-Lieferung nach der so kurzen Schiffahrt ist ja kaum zu glauben) und bringen das Auto in seine neue Heimat.
Vater Juergen
You guys are so cute. I am glad to hear that things are going well. You both look awesome and it is so great to hear how things are going from everyone's perspective. I hope you keep feeling good Chris and keep enjoying your favorite foods. If you want, you can take the 20 pounds from me :) I would glady donate them. I do have some extra after having Halle. LOVE YOU GUYS!!!
Hello from the Great Northwest where men are men and sheep are afraid. Depsite the paucity of communication, Anna & I have been thinking about you constantly and sending our prayers for a speedy recovery. I cannot even remember if we sent you a wedding gift - I believe Martha Stewart may slap our hands for such oversight - what a bitch. I'll keep up the correspondance. Seriously, let me know if you ever received a wedding gift - I'm such as ass.
John
Chrissy Boy,
That mask kinda reminds me of hannibal the cannibals mask.
Are they going to let you keep it? Halloween costume next year?? D can dress up as your nurse ;)
Hi guys!!
We found out from Dani about your trying year :(. We are soo sorry. You two have such a positive attitude that you will come out of this stronger than you will have imagined. Let us know if we can help out in any way.
Take good care,
B, M & L
ps: we are Seattle bound from Utah in early 2008
Chris & Diane,
We are glad to here and see all that you are enduring. We are thinking of you both and it's nice to see how you are making out through your treatments. I understand what you are going through and I know everything will be for the best!!! All our prayers go out to you and Diane.
Love & Hugs,
(your cousin)Kim, Mike & Mason
Post a Comment